25 th june, 2024

 Reached the campus at 8:43 a.m. as I had a morning duty today. After the morning duty I went to conference hall and revise the topic to be taught today. Then I took class in 9th standard about the concept photosynthesis and showed them the structure of chloroplast using charts and ICT. After that I have got a substitution same class at last period so I came with another lesson plan because it was a last period and second biology period, students were a little bit noisy and disturbed. I have shown them and ICT video about the topic still they were in a hurry to go to home then after the last day I have signed attendance and left the campus at 3:45 p.m. 

 Reflection in

 Prepared ICT video 

Prepared lesson plan for both 8 and 9 standard.

 Reflection on

 Students were a little bit noisy today and all the students were not attentive.

 Reflection for

 I have to incorporate many activities while teaching in substitution periods and I should include interesting games to make students attend you and make them prepared to study 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30th July 2024

29th July 2024

24 th july 2024